Between Peru and Ecuador, the Venezuelan migration does not cease

International agencies agree that of all the Venezuelans who cross the border daily, approximately 60% enter Peru, while the remaining 40% leave in the direction of Ecuador.

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - A mixture of chance, discretion, and arbitrariness of the policeman on duty defines the immediate destiny of hundreds of Venezuelan migrants who, every day, try to cross the border from Ecuador to Peru through a chaotic bridge, where the Venezuelan crisis is still very . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?