RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Uruguay media report that a Montevideo judge has ordered disclosure of a range of information about Covid vaccines – within 48 hours. Administrative Judge Alejandro Recarey’s order is directed at the government, the Ministry of Health, the state health agency, and pharmaceutical giant Pfizer.
Among other things, detailed information on the vaccine composition and evidence of its safety is required.
Read also: Check out our coverage on curated alternative narratives
Representatives of all agencies, as well as pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, are due to appear at the hearing at 9 a.m. Wednesday, where the requested information must be presented.
El gobierno uruguayo y la farmacéutica Pfizer disponen de 48 horas para presentar ante la Justicia información detallada de las vacunas anticovid administradas en el país, de acuerdo con un pedido judicial divulgado en las últimas horas.https://t.co/otDDeKPGpy
— Telenoche (@TelenocheUy) July 4, 2022
The judge made the order as part of a complaint to suspend childhood vaccinations in Uruguay.
According to the decree, the following information is requested:
- The vaccine purchase contracts between the Uruguayan government and Pfizer, as well as information on whether clauses for civil compensation or immunity from punishment for suppliers in the event of possible side effects, are included
- Information on the distribution of the vaccine batches, as well as quality control measures
- Detailed information on the biochemical composition of the vaccine – including whether graphene oxide and nanotechnology components are included
- Information on the mRNA used and evidence that it is harmless
- A statement whether the vaccine or parts of its ingredients are experimental
- Detailed data demonstrating the efficacy and safety of the vaccination, i.e., “the negative or positive impact of the so-called vaccination on the number of infections and deaths diagnosed with Covid from the beginning of the campaign to the present”
- Detailed information on the average age of those who died with Covid-19 diagnosis and information on how many of those deaths were caused solely by the disease
- Information on whether studies are being conducted on the increase in deaths in Uruguay since the vaccination campaign began in March 2021
- Scientific evidence that unvaccinated people pose a risk
- Information on those responsible for and involved in the vaccination campaign and their links to NGOs or (pharmaceutical) companies
- Information on the extent to which alternative therapies against covid-19 have been investigated
Fallo historico en Uruguay, un verdadero "Maracanazo judicial";Juez ordena al Gobierno mostrar contrato de las vacunas y múltiples medidas investigativas, como por ejemplo, declaración de autoridades de Pfizer. Video explicativo del fallo del Juez Recarey https://t.co/35tSe599CP
— Dr. Salle Lorier (@sallelorier) July 2, 2022
The extent to which the authorities and Pfizer can provide the required evidence (and whether their failure to do so will have consequences) will become clear on Wednesday.