Tag: Tramontina

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Congress is willing to vote on 25% of the income tax reform draft submitted by the government. The other 75% is yet another of the Federal Treasury's constant attempts to increase its control over...

LATEST NEWS

WEATHER

Rio de Janeiro
scattered clouds
23 ° C
25 °
23 °
88 %
5.7kmh
40 %
Sun
24 °
Mon
31 °
Tue
26 °
Wed
25 °
Thu
25 °