No menu items!

Tag: after a 90% reduction in CO2 emissions from these units and the neutralization of the remaining 10%

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Ambev on Monday, December 6, announced a plan to eliminate carbon emissions in its value chain by 2040 (scopes 1, 2 and 3). The deadline is ambitious, given that most companies have committed to...

LATEST NEWS

WEATHER

Rio de Janeiro
overcast clouds
21 ° C
21.6 °
21 °
88 %
3.6kmh
100 %
Wed
23 °
Thu
26 °
Fri
24 °
Sat
25 °
Sun
21 °