By Lise Alves, Senior Contributing Reporter
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Police in Suzano, São Paulo arrested a third student on Tuesday, suspected of taking part in the attack last week that left five students, a businessman and two school employees dead, said police. The student, a minor, is said to have planned the attack with the two other former students who later committed suicide.
According to police the 17-year-old in custody helped Guilherme Taucci Monteiro, 17, and Luiz Henrique de Castro, 25, in the weeks before the attack.
The teenager was Monteiro’s classmate last year, before . . .