No menu items!

QROPS: Moving a UK Pension On-shore vs Off-shore

By Howard Borsden, Financial Advisor

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - If you worked in the UK and have left your pension in the UK, then now is the time to look at taking advice on transferring to a more tax efficient type of pension called QROPS (Qualifying Recognized Overseas Pension Schemes). The rules in the UK are changing from April 6th, 2012, and if you have looked at transferring and are not too sure, now is definitely the chance to make a decision.

There has been a lot written over the last . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?

Check out our other content