No menu items!

Gringo Talk – Obtaining an Investor Visa

Opinion, by Sam Flowers

RIO DE JANEIRO - Every week at the café I meet foreign tourists who love visiting Brazil and who think about possibly living here. They typically ask me “what visa did you get?” And, of course “how do you get it?”

I have the investor visa which allows me to live in Brazil full time for five years. To maintain the visa, I must be a partner in a Brazilian company that employs several Brazilians. After five years I need . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?

Check out our other content