RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Three miners aged 19, 25, and 50 died of carbon monoxide inhalation while working at a depth of 700 meters in a mine in Cerro Rico de Potosí, informed this Wednesday the police commander of that Bolivian department, Juan Carlos Mercado.
In a press conference, the police chief indicated that the incident occurred at 22.00 local time on Tuesday in the mine belonging to the Villa Imperial mining cooperative, if it is still under investigation.
Read also: Check out our coverage on Bolivia . . .