No menu items!

71% of Brazilians do not believe in economic recovery in 2021 – survey

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Approximately 7 out of 10 Brazilians believe that the economic recovery will not occur in 2021, reveals a survey released by Boa Vista bank on Friday, May 28.

In the overall picture, 29% totally or partially believe that recovery will occur this year. On the other hand, 71% of respondents disagree or at least partially with the statement that the recovery will occur in 2021.

However, a good part of Brazilians agree that . . .

To read the full NEWS and much more, Subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan. Already Subscribed?

Check out our other content